The world of Big Data in travel is evolving. In fact, it is really no longer correct to label anything ‘Big Data’. Today it is so commonplace that we have finally moved away from the label of ‘Big Data’ to call it what it really is – just ‘Data’.
Every Airline, OTA and Loyalty programme that use travel retailing as a strategy either has a data programme planned or already being executed. The next few years are shaping up to be very exciting for data in the travel industry.
With this in mind, what are the trends in data that matter in travel retailing…and what is coming next?
- Learn why personalisation has transitioned from being a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘must have’
- How customer data platforms gain increasing momentum
- How to approach data privacy concerns
- Combining data sources
- Why geo-location marketing and analytics have grown in importance
- Modelling a customers lifetime value
Download this guide now >