OpenJaw Technologies to showcase latest technologies that will transform the customer experience at Asia’s largest aviation conference.
Dublin – Feb 22, 2018: OpenJaw Technologies is exhibiting at Aviation Festival Asia 2018, 27 – 28 February, Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore, stand #F27. OpenJaw will be leading two sessions at Asia’s largest aviation conference, as well as showcasing the latest technologies that will transform the customer experience.
OpenJaw Technologies CEO, Kieron Branagan commented: ‘The concept of ‘retailing’ is fuelling a revolution in how travel is purchased. Airlines have modelled themselves on classic high-street retailers and their sophisticated merchandising techniques to add value to the passenger and to improve profitability. But the real challenge is that airlines are still selling with a traditional airline mind-set, and have not embraced the retail model fully. OpenJaw is showcasing a raft of innovations at Aviation Festival Asia that tap into wider trends in the market to enable airlines to match the challenges of retailing in 2018 and beyond.’
The new products that OpenJaw are demonstrating include:
- The OpenJaw Conversational Chatbot, ‘t-Social’, powered by IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence. Travel consumers around the globe, live on their mobile phone using social and messaging apps, such as Facebook, WhatsApp and WeChat. They spend most of their time on these, and not the airline website itself. We believe OpenJaw’s ‘t-Social’ powered by IBM Watson A.I. is the solution to this increasing feed of inbound queries received by travel operators and is complementary to traditional customer service offerings.
- OpenJaw t-Marketing is a set of applications and toolsets to maximise acquisition, conversion & retention strategies for any airlines that guarantee to increase conversion, increase average order value and basket size with machine-based learning landing pages, cart abandonment and conversion messaging capabilities.
- OpenJaw t-Data helps customers leverage their own data to create true data-driven customer centricity with a solution that combines descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to truly transform and optimise airlines with a personalised shopping experience at every step of the customer journey, with customised retail offers & recommendations.
Speakers from OpenJaw Technologies will also participate in the seminar programme. They will discuss industry challenges and latest technology trends affecting the customer journey including travel retailing, personalisation, big data, retailing and artificial intelligence.
See below for OpenJaw Technologies’ full agenda:
Tuesday, February 27 at 14:40: World Low-Cost Airlines Congress
Supercharging the Customer Journey Through Data, presented by Bryan Porter, Vice President of Consulting.
OpenJaw Technologies’ Bryan Porter will be presenting in the main track of Aviation Festival Asia on February 27th. Bryan will touch upon topics, such as:
- Travel brands as experience platforms.
- Personalisation with Dynamic offers.
- Unlocking revenue through prescriptive analytics.
Wednesday, February 28 at 11:30: Aviation Marketing
Bryan Porter will be the chairperson for the Aviation Marketing track at Aviation Festival Asia on February 28th. As part of this, Bryan will be moderating a panel discussion: Shaping the Future of Loyalty.
- Mark Ross-Smith, Head of Enrich and Loyalty, Malaysia Airlines
- Mayette Casanova, Assistant Vice President of Loyalty Program, Philippine Airlines
- Kaushal Satam, Head of Loyalty Operations, Jet Privilege
- Nik Laming, General Manager of Loyalty, Cebu Pacific Air
The Aviation Festival will host over 2,000 attendees, 1,000 airline and airport representatives, 150 speakers and 100 exhibition booths. The festival will take place over two days with over 150 presentations taking place, 24 roundtable debates and loads of networking. The festival is an experience and one designed to help the attendees get the most out of the two days.
Don’t miss learning about the latest technology in travel. See you in Singapore at OpenJaw Technologies stand #F27.
Aviation Festival Asia Opening Hours:
- Conference Day 1: Tuesday 27 February 2018 08:30 – 17:00
- Conference Day 2: Wednesday 28 February 2018 08:30 – 17:00
- Exhibition Day 1: Tuesday 27 February 2018 10:00 – 17:00
- Exhibition Day 2: Wednesday 28 February 2018 10:00 – 17:00
For more information on Aviation Festival Asia, visit the website here: http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/aviation-festival-asia/index.stm
About OpenJaw Technologies
OpenJaw is the leading online technology partner of the world’s biggest travel brands. Leveraging the power of our dynamic travel retailing platform, the t-Retail Platform, OpenJaw is dedicated to helping airlines, and other large travel companies, to become travel retailing innovators.
The OpenJaw customer portfolio includes: British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Hainan Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, China United Airlines, Asia Miles, Hong Kong Airlines, Iberia, Four Seasons Hotels, Avis Budget Europe, AIMIA, Air Miles, among others.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, OpenJaw also has offices located in Galway, Ireland; Madrid, Spain, Krakow, Poland, Hong Kong and Dalian, China.
For further information:
+353 1 525 7100